How to quickly raise your credit score?

Tips and Deals Forums Improving Your Credit Score How to quickly raise your credit score?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, my bf has a bad credit score, I was wondering what is the quickest way to raise his score? He just applied for a HBC credit card (in hopes they will give him one) is there any other things we could do to raise the score faster besides credit cards? and the obvious (paying bills on time lol) Thanks.

Reduce the debt, pay more than minimum, close any open accounts not in use but have an available line of credit. This will all boost scores within a month.

AngeloHix

even if accepted the scores will not come up for at least 6-12 months as the account is new. NO fast fix

Anonymous
      Inactive

there really is no quick fix

review all 3 of your credit reports and make sure every is 100% correct…if something is incorrect, dispute it

just make large payments on your credit cards and make sure you credit cards are at no more than 25% of your credit limit

Anonymous
      Inactive

pay down the debt

Anonymous
      Inactive

homeinsurance.awardspace.us – try this one. Got my home insurance from them. As I know they provide such a service.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password