- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 6, 2011 at 1:55 pm #208132AnonymousInactive
Hi, my bf has a bad credit score, I was wondering what is the quickest way to raise his score? He just applied for a HBC credit card (in hopes they will give him one) is there any other things we could do to raise the score faster besides credit cards? and the obvious (paying bills on time lol) Thanks.
- May 6, 2011 at 3:27 pm #261902Broderick SwartMember
Reduce the debt, pay more than minimum, close any open accounts not in use but have an available line of credit. This will all boost scores within a month.
- May 7, 2011 at 12:58 am #265784AngeloHixMember
even if accepted the scores will not come up for at least 6-12 months as the account is new. NO fast fix
- May 13, 2011 at 12:38 am #274626AnonymousInactive
there really is no quick fix
review all 3 of your credit reports and make sure every is 100% correct…if something is incorrect, dispute it
just make large payments on your credit cards and make sure you credit cards are at no more than 25% of your credit limit
- May 14, 2011 at 11:42 pm #276007AnonymousInactive
pay down the debt
- June 12, 2011 at 2:53 am #438859AnonymousInactive
homeinsurance.awardspace.us – try this one. Got my home insurance from them. As I know they provide such a service.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.