- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by .
- May 14, 2011 at 9:58 am #211987AnonymousInactive
I just got a credit card from bank of america, but I can’t figure out how to make payments for it online? When I log on to my BOA account it shows my checkings and savings account, but it doesn’t show anything having to do with my credit card. I haven’t used it yet because I’m not sure how to make payments. I’m just a little confused because when I see my girlfriend sign onto her banking account it shows her checkings, savings, and credit card all right there, but she goes through a different bank. Does anyone know what to do?
- June 5, 2011 at 8:46 am #286180Francisco BarraganMember
The credit card isn’t linked to your account yet. Use it once and see if it links, if not then they’ll have to do it manually.
- June 26, 2011 at 5:54 am #332341AnonymousInactive
Thats a big pickle.
so youll owe $ 40k?
Humm you can probably pay it off in 20years if you get a good interest rate. Thats the pros.
the cons are youll keep owing money. IMO
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.