- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 6, 2011 at 6:22 am #207264AnonymousInactive
I draw house designs on graph paper to scale for fun. Most of the designs are between 1100 and 1800 square feet, reduce wasted spaces, have lots of closets, and are family friendly. They are originals, I’ve looked over literally thousands of plans and have not seen anything like the ones I’ve made. I do not have CAD experience, and can’t afford to go to college for it at the moment (I don’t want any more debt). How do I get into the business of selling these ideas?
- May 13, 2011 at 11:39 pm #275301AnonymousInactive
Have you contacted any builders and architects?
There are too many structural issues, building codes, etc that would need to be assessed for someone to build a home just based on a sketch no matter how great your ideas are. If this is truely a passion that you want to pursue, then you will need the education and a degree I would imagine. If income/debt is an obsticle, there are grants and scholarships you could look into. I would start there and talk to a councelor at a school that you may want to attend and get some advice there if you are serious about this.
Hope this was helpful.
- June 10, 2011 at 4:19 am #436824AnonymousInactive
yes it will
- June 10, 2011 at 4:19 am #436825AnonymousInactive
It should, but if your concerned just call your insurance company and ask them. It can’t hurt. That does sound like something they will fight if you’re not careful.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.