How to make iTunes charge my bank account I purchase a song, app, video, etc?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards How to make iTunes charge my bank account I purchase a song, app, video, etc?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Here is the thing:
      I have an iPod Touch and occasionally I’ll buy a gift card from iTunes to buy new stuff for it. It is sorta a pain because I would have to purchase a whole new card just to buy a song or 1 little app and if I just buy it from the store it charges my brother because it I use his account, I don’t have my own. However more recently, I discovered that I actually have a good amount of money in my bank account. So I was wondering that instead of having to buy a new gift card all the time and charging money on my brother, is there a way so that whenever I make a purchase on iTunes or the App store, it automatically charges my bank account and takes the money out of that? I have a good amount of money in it so if I were to use all the money in it, then it would take a while for it to run out (btw, I am not going to use ALL the money in my account towards, just only when I want a song or an app, so I’ll only make purchases on occasions then and there). Please answer my question if you know it and I hope you could understand the question?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password