How soon will my credit score increase after paying off a credit card and how do I update my report?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit How soon will my credit score increase after paying off a credit card and how do I update my report?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I have two credit cards. If I pay one off, how soon should my credit score increase……?
    Also, how do I update my credit score/information? It is so old and inaccurate but everytime I ask around to see how I can update it, no one knows or they give me the run around!

For example, the information on there is YEARS old. Cards that were paid off are showing up as unpaid etc. but when I speak with the companies, THEIR records show and verify that it has in fact been paid off.

My address is old… everything and it looks terrible. I need ALL of my information to be up to date and accurate. I almost didnt even get my apartment because of this! WHO would I even speak with?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password