How self assesment, tax payments and insurance contributions are paid for self employed in UK?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance How self assesment, tax payments and insurance contributions are paid for self employed in UK?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am self employed from 3rd of July 2006 and want to suspend my business on 29th of September 2006, because I’m leaving UK for ever. Can somebody help me with following questions?

1.Can I suspend my business on 30th September and not pay class 2 contributions for the rest of the tax year?
      2.Can I pay all 2nd class contributions at once (03-07-2006 to 29-09-2006) via direct debit? I won’t be able to receive any post after 29th of September)
      3.My income equals £3500 and will not be higher in this tax year. Is there any need to claim any expenses (for example travel or office/flat rent) when having such low income (Is this amount tax free)??
      4.Can you provisionally calculate how much tax I owe the Inland Revenue and how should and to Whom? Is there any amount free of tax?
      5.Can I get tax return before 29th September?
      6.Can Inland Revenue Office check if I filled in tax return form without any mistakes?
      7.Which forms do I have to fill?
      8.DoIhaveToBeRegistered in home office?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password