How quickly do credit scores change and do the scores vary if a mortgage lender pulls them?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit How quickly do credit scores change and do the scores vary if a mortgage lender pulls them?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

a couple weeks ago My husband and i pulled a trimerge at our mortgage lender. My husbands scores were 592 618 644. Today I enrolled in credit monitoring and his scores were 611 627 628. How accurate are these scores if the lender would pul them again? DO the scores vary depending on who pulls them or will the scores he pulls be the same on our credit monitoring report?
    a couple weeks ago My husband and i pulled a trimerge at our mortgage lender. My husbands scores were 592 618 644. Today I enrolled in credit monitoring and his scores were 611 627 628. How accurate are these scores if the lender would pul them again? DO the scores vary depending on who pulls them or will the scores he pulls be the same on our credit monitoring report? I know they vary from each reporting bureau I want to know if they vary depending on what type of company pulls the report

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password