This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by 7 years, 4 months ago.
- May 14, 2011 at 9:41 am #211884
…a VISA Cornercard? Visa Cornercard (Switzerland)
If I withdraw sFrs 200 / Php8000 from a METROBANK or BPI ATM using a VISA Cornercard.
1. How much exactly are the additional charges?
2. What is the best way to get cash and minimize the additional charges?
- June 4, 2011 at 1:00 pm #286034
It is wise to call your bank or credit card company re foreign transaction fees.
I have Wells Fargo visa (US) and I get charged like 3% charge per foreign transaction aside from the flat $5 ATM transaction fee.
- June 7, 2011 at 2:43 am #286521
ask your bank/ credit card company..
I have washington mutual they charge me 2% total amount taken from atm, each transaction..
- June 12, 2011 at 9:59 am #288870
Ask your issuing bank to be sure. It depends on how much they will charge you and the exchange rate at the time it was posted. Most credit card company have 24 hrs. International Numbers that are toll free. Make a call.
- June 26, 2011 at 12:05 am #331906
about it you can get information from here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.