How much will a debt management plan save a month?

Tips and Deals Forums Debt Management How much will a debt management plan save a month?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

This is serious business. Hopefully you had a lawyer at the time you bought the house. If not, get one. Try to see if he/she can get this cleared up. You don’t want to go into foreclosure if you can avoid it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

you should call them to check the file

Anonymous
      Inactive

Contact a lawyer.
      They don’t WANT to foreclose, but a lawyer might actually light a fire under their bums to get things cleared up.
      Make sure they fix the damage they’ve done to your credit report.
      Your story sounds strange, I’ve never heard of this happening before.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Contact an ATTORNEY immediately otherwise they will TAKE YOUR HOME! Spend the money for the attorney .. it will be worth it in the long run!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hire a real estate attorney. You are too far along to get a solution without losing your house. The lender will pay attention to an attorney whereas they are not listening to you. Make sure the attorney you hire has experience in this sort of thing — get some recommendations from people that use real estate attorneys frequently.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It sounds to me as though you have a variable interest rate loan. I would consult with a lawyer ASAP. Since they have filed to foreclose, you don’t have much time. A lawyer could file a motion with the court to stop foreclosure. It may not stop it, but could delay action. It could buy some time to get to the bottom of this situation. Your attorney could also file for discovery which would force them to furnish any and all documents related to your loan.

You could send them a certified letter and include the loan documents you signed. I would also send a certified letter to the original lender and enclose a copy of your documents. You could inform them that you are in the process of losing your home from false documents sent to the new lender. You could also tell them that you expect them to get this resolved immediately and you will hold them personally responsible. I believe that an attorney would be the first step. He could best advise you as to your rights and how best to proceed.

There is one other thing you might be able to do. You may find a lender who will buy the loan from your current lender. Make sure you get a fixed interest rate. Good luck.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am looking into a debt management plan. We tried a home equity loan but our credit has gone down to far for it. The one that I just applied for said they save on average $125 a month….that won’t cut it. Anyone have been success than that? I don’t need lectures…unfortunate health circumstances put us here. We just want a better life. I would love to hear success stories!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well i owed about 4,000 in debt and now i currently pay $130 a month. The payment is divided up and dent to each credit card company. Yes it will take a lot longer but i could not afford to pay without the debt program. Your payment is usually flexible and determined by your monthly expenses and salary. When looking for programs make sure to do proper research. I have worked with 2 companies that were horrible. I am now with greenpath and i love them. They don’t harass you and ask you tons of questions about why you could not pay the bills. They understand and they are very attentive and they do what they say there going to do. I wish more people understood how hard it is to pay bills with unfortunate health but i hope i helped. Good luck!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password