How much money can the aluminum on a 2000 square feet aluminum siding house sell for?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home How much money can the aluminum on a 2000 square feet aluminum siding house sell for?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I want to know if there is anybody out there that does this for a living? If so, what is the average amount of houses you do per week? month? season?
      Ripping the old aluminum off a house and selling the scrap aluminum.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You mean ripping it off and selling it??
      Or putting it up?

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you mean you want to sell the aluminum siding then you need to find out how much each sheet weighs and then figure the price per pound aluminum is bringing and youll get your total money.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Call each creditor you owe money to. You may negotiate with them your self. See if they will knock off any interest and/or finance charges and make payment arrangements you can handle. Do not agree to anything you cannot afford. Even after paying them off it will take several months for your credit scores to go up

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes – I would definitely NOT pay for the service…..Get copies & carefully review anything that you see that is not correct….With most – you can dispute them online – give as many details as possible – not my account – card was stolen, sibling’s (or even parent’s) account, dates – whatever you can remember…..I had a 21 year old client once who had an old $ 250K mortgage on his account – defaulted six years earlier showing up on his credit…turned out it was his father’s old house….review everything on that report…….start paying off the real debts that you actually owe (I tell clients to start with the smallest bills first) – call the indicidual company first & try to negotiate the balances….it will take time – it’s like the cliche…take baby steps….I would not consolidate right away – until you actually get a handle on everything that you owe….WRITE it down….you’ll see things much clearer…..

Hope it helps – and good luck….depending on how bad it is – it may take years…..

Anonymous
      Inactive

there is no magic bullet when it comes to credit repair so paying someone to “fix” your credit is a waste of money.

What you can do is the following:
      1) get copies of your credit report(s). review it for correct information. remove any accounts that aren’t yours.
      2) start paying down any and all debt. pay on time, every time.

I won’t blow smoke up your skirt: this is going to take time. how long will depend upon how bad your creit is.

Anonymous
      Inactive

First, it would help to know what makes up your score:

1. Payment history- 35%
      2. Total debt owed to avialable credit ratio-30%
      3. Length of time establishing credit-15%
      4. Types of credit established-10%
      5. Inquiries and New accounts-10%

Now, with that out of the way, here’s your plan of attack.

First, you should open a checking and savings account if you haven’t already. This equips you with a means to pay bills and to manage your money. Also it establishes and develops a relationship between you and the bank which can help get loans and credit cards later down the line. Most banks offer online billpay which can be the most powerful tool in building credit.

You should arrange the negative items on your reports from least to greatest, most recent to oldest. The most recent items are having the biggest impact on your score. Items that are 5 years or older don’t have much of a negative impact anymore. The next 4 links I posted explain how you can negotiate paying off old items hopefully in exchange for getting them removed from your report altogether

This is very effective in order to get rid of collection accounts for much less than had you just paid them off. If you’re successful in getting any if not all removed, then what you should do is open new accounts to replace the old ones.

Something that you should know is that anytime that you apply for credit, whether you’re approved or not, a “hard inquiry” is created which lowers your score. Since your score is low to begin with, it’s important to open accounts that you have a good chance of getting approved for. Secured credit cards are a good example of this. How it works is that a deposit which is used as collateral is placed upfront in order to establish a line of credit. For example, if you deposit $ 300, then you would get a credit card with a $ 300 credit line. The deposit isn’t used to repay the card unless it went to collections, so you would still have to pay a balance and a minimum payment just like a regular card. 2 benefits though to a secured card is that there is more control over the credit line, meaning that it can be increased by adding to the deposit. Also, the deposit is sometimes linked to a savings account which can gain interest while credit is established, so the deposit isn’t just sitting there. It helps to increase the credit limit as much as possible while it’s secured because the high limit helps the score by creating a cushion of available credit and the total debt that’s owed. A perfect way to use the card without going into debt would be to use it to pay for that monthly online credit monitoring service every month, and that’s it. Pay it off every month, and increase the credit line. This way credit is being built by showing activity, without having to go into debt while doing it. Usually after a year of paying the balance off every month, the card either converts to a regular card or a better card is offered, and most importantly the deposit is no longer needed and is given back to you. It’s a good chances that other offers for credit will start coming in, but my suggestion would be to repeat the process with another secured company. At least with a secured card, you can dictate what the credit limt is, and not the credit card company.

These are just a few tips on what to do to get you started in rebuidling your credit.

I posted links to some secured cards as well as some credit repair sites that I think will help!

I thank you for reading and good luck!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password