How much does it cost to apply for Standard MasterCard and.?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards How much does it cost to apply for Standard MasterCard and.?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

and can a 65 year old apply for one? I would just like to get the Standard MasterCard.

Anonymous

There is nothing a credit repair company can do to fix your credit that you can’t do yourself. Save your money and repair your credit yourself.
    Here are tips on how to do it:

Anonymous

There is nothing a credit repair company can do to fix your credit that you can’t do yourself. Save your money and repair your credit yourself.
    Here are tips on how to do it:

Anonymous

The only thing those so called credit repair places do is dispute each and every single negative item on your credit report whether they are legitimately yours or not. You can do that yourself for free.

Anonymous

The only thing those so called credit repair places do is dispute each and every single negative item on your credit report whether they are legitimately yours or not. You can do that yourself for free.

Anonymous

They don’t work. Accurate but negative credit information will stay on your credit report for 7 years. They can’t change that.

Anonymous

They don’t work. Accurate but negative credit information will stay on your credit report for 7 years. They can’t change that.

Anonymous

Accurate negative info stays on your credit files….there is, however, one trick that “may” help to remove negatives from your credit files. You don’t have to pay anyone to do this.

Per the Fair Credit Reporting Act you have the right to request written validation of negative entries on your credit files. Per this law they must validate the item(s) within 30 days or remove them from your credit file.

Mail separate requests for each negative on your credit file….one at a time…not all at once. Just include the simple statement:

Per the Fair Credit Reporting Act, I am requesting written validation of this item.

Remember that there are three credit bureaus, so you’ll have to do this for each credit bureau. There is NO guarantee that this will work….It may give some decent results. The worst that can happen is that all negative items come back verified.

This will NOT be fast….it could take two months to see any results. There are NO quick fixes so don’t bother paying anyone….they’ll just take your money.

Anonymous

Accurate negative info stays on your credit files….there is, however, one trick that “may” help to remove negatives from your credit files. You don’t have to pay anyone to do this.

Per the Fair Credit Reporting Act you have the right to request written validation of negative entries on your credit files. Per this law they must validate the item(s) within 30 days or remove them from your credit file.

Mail separate requests for each negative on your credit file….one at a time…not all at once. Just include the simple statement:

Per the Fair Credit Reporting Act, I am requesting written validation of this item.

Remember that there are three credit bureaus, so you’ll have to do this for each credit bureau. There is NO guarantee that this will work….It may give some decent results. The worst that can happen is that all negative items come back verified.

This will NOT be fast….it could take two months to see any results. There are NO quick fixes so don’t bother paying anyone….they’ll just take your money.

Anonymous

I know everybody thinks online services are scams, but im happy to say that im a success story. Im aware you can do everything yourself but its time consuming. Trust me ive tried and i did recieve results on my own, i was just way to busy to continue doing it myself. After doing some internet research I enlisted the services of Creditlawgroup.com they caught my eye becasue they were one of the few services that actually had accredited lawyers working for you. All this for only 39.99 a month too! Ive been with them now for about 3 months and I’ve gotten 7 things off of my credit reports. The part i like the best was how personal they were with me I had my own paralegal working with me and I always spoke to the same person everytime, it made it much easier to get my concerns across becuase she was already fimiliar with my file. So thats my story. Yes you can do it yourself with results and if you have the time i encourage you to, but if your like me id suggest doing research and finding a legit compamny that works best for you

Anonymous

I know everybody thinks online services are scams, but im happy to say that im a success story. Im aware you can do everything yourself but its time consuming. Trust me ive tried and i did recieve results on my own, i was just way to busy to continue doing it myself. After doing some internet research I enlisted the services of Creditlawgroup.com they caught my eye becasue they were one of the few services that actually had accredited lawyers working for you. All this for only 39.99 a month too! Ive been with them now for about 3 months and I’ve gotten 7 things off of my credit reports. The part i like the best was how personal they were with me I had my own paralegal working with me and I always spoke to the same person everytime, it made it much easier to get my concerns across becuase she was already fimiliar with my file. So thats my story. Yes you can do it yourself with results and if you have the time i encourage you to, but if your like me id suggest doing research and finding a legit compamny that works best for you

Anonymous

Don’t spend your hard earned money on expensive kits,books, or credit repair companies when you can learn how to fix bad credit for free by checking out these free credit repair tips here:

Anonymous

Don’t spend your hard earned money on expensive kits,books, or credit repair companies when you can learn how to fix bad credit for free by checking out these free credit repair tips here:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password