How much CASH BACK have people gotten as rewards from their credit cards?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards How much CASH BACK have people gotten as rewards from their credit cards?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

We did pretty well, I think….? Got $480 from the Costco AMEX card (3% cashback on eating out, 2% travel, 1% all else); get $100 every few months from a Chase VISA (5% on groceries, gas, drugstores – 1% otherwise) and a couple $100 from a USAA MC where it’s only 1% back but we charge our insurance, cable / internet bill to that card…

What are some normal cash-back amounts and can you recommend other / better ways to make money back on the money you spend? thanks!

(and hope this helps some out there figure out how great credit cards can be is you know how to use them — my husband and I have joint card accounts and charge EVERYTING to the cards, pay the balance in full each month and only have cards with no annual fee… just need to remember what card to use for gas, for a restaurant, etc for max % reward…)

Anonymous
      Inactive

you do well!!! we have only gotten $20 on a discover card. we tend to not use them alot.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password