How much are closing costs on a house that’s listed for $150K?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home How much are closing costs on a house that’s listed for $150K?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Also, what’s an acceptable offer to make? Aren’t you supposed to make an offer, not just pay what their asking?

I live in MD if it’s different for each state… I wouldn’t know

First time home buyers and such

Anonymous

It depends on the mortgage company some do not charge closing costs as a gimmick but you are paying in the monthly payment or a balloon payment at the end. Most also include title search, appraisal legal fees, etc. Ask up front because it adds to the cost and ultimately the final monthly payment you will have to make…just remember…nothing in life is free so the cost is somewhere you have to ask where it is….(like 0% financing on cars you are paying for it somewhere)

Anonymous

You could write a book. Someone will likely not pay for answers they can get free here unless they’re using their financial advisor. But, that would also cut you out of the loop.

Anonymous

You could write a book. Someone will likely not pay for answers they can get free here unless they’re using their financial advisor. But, that would also cut you out of the loop.

Anonymous

In some states, you’d be an “insurance advisor” and need to get a license for that.

I have no idea how you think you would get paid. Some commercial accounts use an insurance advisor, and pay a flat fee for it – but that’s straight marketing, and it’s a service that any DECENT commercial broker will give them for free.

Anonymous

In some states, you’d be an “insurance advisor” and need to get a license for that.

I have no idea how you think you would get paid. Some commercial accounts use an insurance advisor, and pay a flat fee for it – but that’s straight marketing, and it’s a service that any DECENT commercial broker will give them for free.

Anonymous

you can answer questions here! : )

Anonymous

you can answer questions here! : )

Anonymous

A good rule of thumb is to take the actual price of the house and subtract your down payment then multiply that number by 6%.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password