- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 6, 2011 at 12:08 pm #207900AnonymousInactive
I shifted to the US in November 2006 and managed to get
a Visa Card.
I have using this and paying it off every month so I could start
establishing a credit file
I rang Equifax today as I wanted to know my credit score
and they said I do not have enough history etc to have a score
So my question is Does any one know how long it will take
to get a score, My actual credit file is good as it only has the one credit card showing with the payments being made on time,
Should I try and get another Credit card also, Do not really want to do this as I know that it will affect my score by just applying for another card
Thanks for you help
- May 10, 2011 at 7:50 am #270851jusnailTopekMember
try to get a retail card and its pretty easy to get one like Macys and it take up to 6 months to see anything or get credit history
- May 19, 2011 at 12:44 am #281075AnonymousInactive
Its take about 3 to 6 mo. To show on your report and don’t try to get another one won’t help your score keep doing what you been doing
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.