How long does it take to find out if your offer on a BPO'ed short sale home offer was accepted?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home How long does it take to find out if your offer on a BPO'ed short sale home offer was accepted?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

We’ve been looking at short sale homes for 1 month and found one we like. The previous couple interested in one particular home changed their minds but the BPO was already completed. I put an offer on it, $ 4k more than the listing price b/c another couple is also intersted but I was told they were going to “low-ball” it. Our realtor said “everything looks good” and that we’d hear something in 1-2 days, that was 1 week ago. How long should we wait? We’re trying to buy before 11/30 so we can get the $ 8k tax credit, plus our lease is up 12/31.
    Forgot to mention, that when I put in the offer, our realtor drew up a contract with a closing date of 10/30.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password