how I verify my credi card.? becouse I can’t make no calls.?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards how I verify my credi card.? becouse I can’t make no calls.?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

how I verify my credi card.? becouse I can’t make no calls

Anonymous

They will require 2 years worth of solid employment.
    They will review your credit reports line by line, so it is worth it to “fix” those reports.
    Get a book on Credit Repair.
    You can negotiate a settlement, and sometimes do a pay on delete on one time items such as a medical bill.
    They will notice items showing as paid and act accordingly

Get all three credit reports (not just one)
    At Annual Credit Report.com
    No credit/debit card required. They are 100% free once a year
    Also a nice downpayment will speak volumes if you have any dings on your credit

Anonymous

They will want to see:
    – A good credit rating
    – A good down payment
    – A high enough gross monthly income
    – Stable employment for the last 2 years
    – How much other debt you have (generally you won’t be approved for a mortgage which would require a monthly payment more than 28% of your gross monthly income, and your total monthly debt repayments including mortgage cannot exceed about 36% of your gross monthly income)

Your credit rating definitely has to be in shape, but there’s more they’re going to be looking at.

Anonymous

You can buy a home even with bad credit. Most likely, you will have to put down a larger down payment and will not qualify for the lowest interest rates available.

A good first step would be get in touch with a loan officer to find out if you qualify for a loan. If you don’t right now, they can advise you on the steps you can take to qualify down the road.

Also, you can try speaking to a state agency through the government’s Making Home Affordable website. Budgeting, credit counseling and more is available.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password