How do I save money by using bank’s balance transfer offer checks?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards How do I save money by using bank’s balance transfer offer checks?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I currently have $ 21550 car loan with toyota at interest rate APR of 6.75% and 40 months left to pay and monthly payment is $ 605.

I received many balance transfer checks from my CITI bank at APR of 4.99% until paid in full and have 3% fee.
      That is a fee of $ 150 for 5000$ amount.

I have 5000$ credit limit on CITI.

Now I feel like I do save money using the CITI’s balance transfer checks to pay the car loan monthly, But I don’t know how this works?
      Will I be paying 4.99% APR by using CITI’s balance transfer checks and than I will also pay the 6.75% APR on my current car loan interest?

How do I and if I save money using the balance transfer checks?

I have given detail info above and please with your smart brain, read and give me best idea about how I can save money by using the balance transfer checks.
      Don’t tell me to refinance cos I did and I got same APR I have now, so refinance ain’t helping me.
      Thank you

Anonymous
      Inactive

No.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No. Your health insurance or lack thereof can not affect your credit rating. This is because no information about health insurance is reported to credit reporting agencies. They don’t have the information.

Even if they had that information, it would not affect your credit rating, because you credit rating is solely based on how you use credit. How often, how much, and how well you honor your agreements and pay it back.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No. Your health insurance or lack thereof can not affect your credit rating. This is because no information about health insurance is reported to credit reporting agencies. They don’t have the information.

Even if they had that information, it would not affect your credit rating, because you credit rating is solely based on how you use credit. How often, how much, and how well you honor your agreements and pay it back.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Consider this:
      The top 5% of wage earners DO NOT carry health insurance.
      Does that make them less credit worthy?
      If you were a millionaire would you pay 12K a year for crappy insurance?
      /

Anonymous
      Inactive

Consider this:
      The top 5% of wage earners DO NOT carry health insurance.
      Does that make them less credit worthy?
      If you were a millionaire would you pay 12K a year for crappy insurance?
      /

Anonymous
      Inactive

No

Anonymous
      Inactive

No

Anonymous
      Inactive

Your health insurance status and credit score have nothing to do with each other. Not having insurance should not affect your credit score.

Also, for anyone that does not know their credit score, you can see it for free (for a limited time only) by using this service:

Anonymous
      Inactive

Your health insurance status and credit score have nothing to do with each other. Not having insurance should not affect your credit score.

Also, for anyone that does not know their credit score, you can see it for free (for a limited time only) by using this service:

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password