How do I decide when to sell my house? How should I choose a seller’s agent?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home How do I decide when to sell my house? How should I choose a seller’s agent?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I have an existing home and am buying a new home which is under construction right now.

What steps do I need to take in selling my current home?

How much in advance do I need to put my current home on the market?

How do I screen seller’s real estate agents?

How much commission should I expect tp pay them?

What points do I need to consider when choosing a seller’s agent?

Can I hold off closing the sale of my existing house till my new house is ready to close?

Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

credit repair is a scam.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Accurate negative info stays for 7 years on your credit report…but if you want to play the validation game and hope that the credit bureaus can’t validate the debt, then here’s how to do it:

Per the Fair Credit Reporting Act you have the right to request written validation of negative entries on your credit files. Per this law they must validate the item(s) within 30 days or remove them from your credit file. Mail a letter via certified mail with return receipt to all three credit bureaus (Equifax, TransUnion & Experian). Include a photocopy of your driver’s license and social security card…If you don’t include these, they may write back requesting them, which would slow the process down by several weeks. For each negative item, write a separate letter and simply include the phrase:

Per the Fair Credit Reporting Act, I am requesting written validation of this item.

Do this one at a time for each negative entry….DO NOT request validation for all items at one time.

There is NO guarantee that this will work….It may give some decent results. The worst that can happen is that all negative items come back verified.

Requesting validation for old collection accounts might trigger/renew collection activity…

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you intend to play the game to get legitimate negatives removed from your credit report, then using the various form letters floating around are the worst possible way to go. Most of these letters are chock full of bad info and are very confrontational. They are more likely to backfire on you.

If the credit bureaus tag you for making repeated disputes on legit items, you will have a hard time getting even real errors corrected.

If you have actual errors on your credit report, you can use the online dispute to deal with all errors at once. You don’t need a special letter or even complete sentences.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Сredit repair workеd fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service – buildcredit.ifastnet.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password