This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 1 month ago.
- May 13, 2011 at 9:10 pm #209516
inquiries in past 2 years? Can I remove all of these inquiries??
Hard one. Shows after I applied for auto loan, credit card
- June 20, 2011 at 2:12 pm #443160
I believe if you put an alarm you will pay less insurance.
- June 20, 2011 at 3:00 pm #443161
Purchase fire extinguishers, security alarm system, shop around.
- June 20, 2011 at 3:34 pm #443162
Shop well for insurance. Really do some investigating. We were shocked how much we saved when we moved our homes to Farm Bureau. We thought it only insured farms. It is a co-op insurance. F.B. is just an example. However if staying with the company you now have, installing an alarm system will reduce the premium.
- June 20, 2011 at 3:53 pm #443163
1. Most insurance companies offer discounts is your home and auto insurance are though the same company.
2. Many offer discounts for Deadbolt locks, Alarms, and fire extinguishers.
3. Comparison shopping is always a good plan.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.