My husband did a home inspection on a house we are interested in purchasing but found the a/c unit was not cooling off as fast as it should, 11 degrees in 3 hours. *We asked if the owner would have the unit inspected and repaired if necessary. *Before we sign off on that request, I wanted to know if it would be better if we hire someone to inspect the unit and list what they found or to wait and see what the owner says he is willing to do. *If the owner says no and it is after the 10 day inspection period, can we still have someone look at the unit and submit to him what the a/c tech. found out and request that the owner fix it or would it be to late?Any response would be appreciated
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.