- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 12 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 6, 2011 at 3:29 am #206873AnonymousInactive
Hi, we are new to Dallas ,TX. We are planning to buy a home here in Dallas. As we are first time home buyers…we have a lot of questions and doubts and not sure where to start….
how should we start the house hunting process? getting an agent, questions to ask our bank…etc
Things to keep a note of ? like the location preference…school..etc
What are best areas in Dallas to buy a home. we are looking for something arroung 400 to 450 k home 4/3 bed-3bath
Also very import req is that it should have a very top grade public school for my son.
Thank you u all in advance
- June 10, 2011 at 4:06 am #435358AnonymousInactive
Residual value is an estimate of what the car will be worth in a given amount of time, based on current vehicle sales and trade-in values for a similar make and model. It’s nothing more than an educated guess as to the resale value of the car at the end of your lease period. The leasing company may be right or wrong, but once it’s written into the lease contract, that’s what they have to live with.
- June 10, 2011 at 4:06 am #435359AnonymousInactive
You can’t. The lease companies have formulas that they use.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.