- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- October 28, 2011 at 2:52 am #372964AnonymousInactive
im 24 years old and have never check my credit score. whats the best way/sites to check my credit score? its my senior year at my university, and up to this point i have paid for everything with my own money. i have a stable part time job thats brings me 20k a year and has help me pay for all my stuff including the 5k a semester for college. I am trying to improve my credit score since its seems im far behind. my gf has had credit cards paid in good standing and a house purchased already in her name before she was 22 ( her parents are paying for the house). my questions are….
1) how do i check my credit score (best websites) and what is it that im looking for as far as number wise
2) ive read here in the Q&A’s, that the best way to improve credit score is to take out a credit card. whats the perferred company?
3) 2 years ago i had my insurance pay for a clinic bill, but months later recieved a bill from the health clinic for additional charges. i never got around paying for it since i was trying to fix the issue of my insurance paying the full. would that affect my credit score or show up in the report?
-thanks for helping a lost guy
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.