HELP – In Underwriting – Comment may come in the way of our home loan

Tips and Deals Forums Home Mortgage HELP – In Underwriting – Comment may come in the way of our home loan

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

As many of you know, my husband and I had a foreclosure 3 years ago in May. We should be good to go now for an FHA loan. We are currently in underwriting, and I got a call from our LO telling me that ELEVEN years ago my current husband went into bankruptcy due to his then wife (now ex-wife). His comments showed up – basically an explanation…. but it showed up in the very bottom of the credit report. LO said he will talk to the panel tomorrow about it, and try to explain to them that they are not seeing a “cycle” of bankruptcy, then foreclosure.* If I knew that comment was there, they never would have seen it….* What can I possibly do? I told him that we wanted to retire with dignity and be debt free and had a plan to pay off the home early – we never, ever want to default on anything again! HELP!!!!! Any advice FAST, please…..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password