Help I need oregon statefarm condo adjuster! My condo asociation requires I purchase an HO-6 policy.

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance Help I need oregon statefarm condo adjuster! My condo asociation requires I purchase an HO-6 policy.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

They require it to cover the associations $ 10000 deductible, but I have called every insurer and it’s only sold in some states like Washington, but with a $ 5000 deductible. Please tell me how to purchase it in oregon!
      I called the HOA insurance, Farmers, and they dont sell it. My insurance, allstate told me it is sold as an extended rider in a few states, including Washington. I know i am not buying an hO6 policy with a $ 10000 deductible, since I have a $ 500 deductible. I had a sprinkler riser pipe freeze and burst. I have an HO6 policy and HOA policy with $ 10000 deductible. This is a new HOA still with the developer, 3 years old. The bylaws state i must purchase insurance that pays the associations deductible, and personal property insurance. I bought everything sold in oregon. I think these bylaws are not legal since its not posssible to purchase the coverage in oregon, and its not reasonable to pay 10000 several times in a calendar year. The developer just ammended the bylaws so he can sell to FHA buyers. and I found in HUD that the HOA budget must provide for insurance and deductible, where our budget only has insurance in budget. Insurance adjusters for condos please help me!
      God, I wish I was misunderstanding the situation, but I have a bill from the HOA for the $ 10,000 deductible! Please Help condo insurance adjuster geniuses!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password