Help I Have Flooded My Neighbour and She Has No Insurance?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance Help I Have Flooded My Neighbour and She Has No Insurance?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

yesterday we woke up to a burst pipe in the bathroom and the neighbour battering the door down. we have phoned our insurance company and they are coming out tommorow although we were just wondering if she will be covered through our insurance because she doesnt have insurance although her property is bought, please could antone help.
      we live in a close and she is under us but she doesn’tt have insurance so i was wondering if mine will cover her damage as i don’t have the pennies to fix her house if they dont repair her house too. its causing lots of problems just wanted to know if anyone had a similar situation.
      we live in a close and she is under us but she doesn’tt have insurance so i was wondering if mine will cover her damage as i don’t have the pennies to fix her house if they dont repair her house too. its causing lots of problems just wanted to know if anyone had a similar situation.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password