Help! I got contacted by Collection Agency. Can i dispute this issue?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Help! I got contacted by Collection Agency. Can i dispute this issue?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dealpal 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

dealpal
    Keymaster

I just got a letter from Capital Recovery Corportation (Collection Agency) regarding to pay my debt of $91.00 to my health insurance company. I have signed up automatic credit card payment for monthly payment. But they said my credit card declined the transactions.
    I wasn’t aware that my health insurance have been sending me mails to pay because i thought those were my monthly receipts. Today, i just noticed that collection agency contacted me to pay my debt.
    I’m too worried whether it has been damanged my credit scores or not? How can i solve this problem? If i contact my health insurance and collection agency, and pay for debt now, is it going to appear my credit report? Please help me how to do?
    My fico score has been 740 for 2 years and i really don’t want to ruin it by something i wasn’t aware of.* Please help me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password