hello so my mom keeps applying for credit cards but they always deny her…

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards hello so my mom keeps applying for credit cards but they always deny her…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

…because they say she doesn’t have ANY? so my mom keeps applying for credit cards and they keep denying her and they deny her because she doesn’t have any records,but how can she get one of there’s no records when she never had a credit card?

Anonymous

it doesnt have to be a credit card it can be a loan of any sort thatl give her a credit rating. but if she was to start of with a car loan or bank loan she hav more chance of getting a credit card

Anonymous

I had problems getting a credit card and one day I got a pre-approved thing from Capital One. I was only 18 and they gave me a $500 limit. Things didn’t work out well and it went to collections, and I eventually settled. Now, 6 years later I have another card with them and now that I am smarter with my money and have more money in general, I love it. I have a Capital One card and HSBC card, both with $300 limits right now and didn’t have good credit when I was approved for them.

Have her try Capital One and householdbank.com. I have 0% interest on my Capital One until November and like 23% interest on the Household Bank one. I try to use Capital One more since there’s no interest but I keep my purchases small so I don’t owe as much.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password