Hard to start at home daycare, having someone working with you? How many children allowed?Hard to ge

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance Hard to start at home daycare, having someone working with you? How many children allowed?Hard to ge

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

This is really just in the early development stage and any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated. I am toying with the idea of starting an at home daycare. It’s a bit different of an approach.
      I am in the process of purchasing a new home, equipped for a daycare, preferrably with a finished basement with kitchenette and bathroom. Or, dependent on the price I may even build a larger building in back with all items listed above. Would that be adequate or would I need more?
      Like this woman in my neighborhood growing up, I would like to run the daycare (paperwork, insurance etc.), but would like to work in it for a couple of hours in morning and a couple in evening. This way I’m there enough to handle parents,money, etc., but can also do other things during day.
      Thought of hours being 7:30am-5:30pm and hiring a mom with school age children to work 9am-2:45ish pm, allowing time to take/pick up their children if school age and/or bring them to work adding extra income.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password