gateway laptop for $529 Deal or no deal?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home gateway laptop for $529 Deal or no deal?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

OK, so there’s this deal in RadioShack here in Puerto Rico where they are selling a Gateway laptop for $ 529.99. The deals ends on saturday and i wanna know if i should go for it or just check out other places. here’s the descrption of the laptop :

Gateway® NV5468u 15.6″ Laptop
      * The 2.20GHz Intel® Pentium® Processor T4400 (1MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz FSB) supplies the muscle
      * 4GB DDR2 dual-channel 667 MHz memory handles multimedia and multitasking
      * Watch movies and burn CD/DVDs with the included 8x DVD-SuperMulti double-layer drive
      * Enjoy the view on the 15.6″ HD widescreen Ultrabright™ LED-backlit display
      * Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with up to 1695 MB of Intel Dynamic Video Memory
      * 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN & 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ WLAN for faster Web surfing*
      * The big 320GB 5400rpm SATA HDD gives you plenty of storage for your important files, photos & music
      * Secure Digital™ Card, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™ & xD Picture™ Card support
      * Built-in Webcam lets you go face to face in online chats and VoIP
      * HDMI port delivers crisp high-quality visuals and high-fidelity audio to a home theater
      * Immerse yourself in your entertainment with Dolby® Sound Room®**
      * Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit

I don’t know too much about computers so anyone who can tell me if this is good or not.. lemme know Thanks!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password