FHA loan/title question

Tips and Deals Forums Home Mortgage FHA loan/title question

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hello All,
    This will be the first time I ever apply for a mortgage loan.* I live in Texas.* I am Married, but I will not be adding my husband to the loan (because of credit score).* Still, because he is my husband and it is a commuity property state, he will be added to the title deed.
    I submitted all of my finanical information.* I had to submit my husband’s child support bill to add to my debt.*
    The* loan officer ran everything of mine through the automated underwriting and told me I was approved with no problems.*
    My husband owes back child support (that he makes payments on.* I could go days talking about this, but for the sake of this question i’ll say he had a child at 17 (he’s now 35) and the back child support accumilated a long time ago.* But anyway, regardless, he does owe back child support.* I did provide the current child support bill showing his monthly payment and back child support payment.
    My questions*are:
    1.* Will the back child support cause a problem with the manual underwriters if the automated underwriting passed?
    2.* Will the back child support cause an issue with adding him to the title?*
    Please be easy on me.* This is my first time to do any of this.* I did talk to my loan officer and he said he doesn’t believe this is going to be an issue at all.
    What do you think?
    Thanks in advance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password