- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 5, 2011 at 4:11 pm #205366AnonymousInactive
its a bankowned home im trying? to flip it
- May 8, 2011 at 12:49 pm #267225AnonymousInactive
I fit’s a HUD owned property that you bought from HUD you have to be in the property at least a year. If you purchased the property from the veterans Affairs using vendee finance you can sell it the next day you bay it. If you used another particular bank to purchase the property you have to check with the specific bank that you make the payments to.
- June 7, 2011 at 6:30 am #431186AnonymousInactive
NOT going to happen ……………. particularly in this market.
- June 7, 2011 at 6:30 am #431187AnonymousInactive
F R AU D!
Even if you could they would look at the personal credit as well.
- June 7, 2011 at 6:30 am #431188AnonymousInactive
The only way to accomplish this is by securing your loan by your business assets, not the property you want to buy. So, when you talk to ANY bank don’t bother mentioning the word mortgage. Once you get your first property you might very well be able to leverage it, as another business asset, for more money.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.