- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
- August 10, 2011 at 7:53 am #362004AnonymousInactive
My husband and I put an offer on a short sale house on April 14th. It was orginally listed at $ 101,000 and dropped down to $ 84,999. We were the best and highest offer that they had gotten in the 4 months it had been on the market. We offered 85,000 with them paying closing and home warranty. We are currently coming up to 4 weeks of sitting and waiting for an answer to be given. In the meantime, we had a really bad storm in our area that produced a tornado and a neighboring tree fell on the back deck of the house we wanted to buy. Now, not only are we stuck waiting for an answer, we now have to make sure that this tree is removed and the deck repaired before we can do an inspection. Thankfully the current homeowners still have insurance on the house.
How long should we wait for an answer? We are not in any rush but we are in a standstill and can’t seem to go further until we get a response.
Any suggestions/advice/opinions are welcomed to ease my fraying nerves.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.