does the Fidelity Rewards (2% cashback) Amex credit card have an easier

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards does the Fidelity Rewards (2% cashback) Amex credit card have an easier

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

application process? i just figured since they offer someone with a brokerage account at fidelity a credit card then they know that person has money, i.e. has funds, i.e. will pay off their balance, and thus be more lenient on approving people for that card…is that true?

i have a 675 score and just started building credit 1 year ago, so that’s why it’s low. about 2 months ago i applied for an amex card and got denied. is it a bad idea to apply for the fidelity card? i do understand that applying in general dings your score, hence why i am asking rather than doing it and finding the result. the amex i applied for was like the sky blue, or one of their best travel cards…who knows, they may have approved me for a regular card. i don’t really know enough about this to come to a conclusion. thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password