Does shopping around for better interest rates lower your credit score?

Tips and Deals Forums Improving Your Credit Score Does shopping around for better interest rates lower your credit score?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I know that applying for things alot lowers your credit score. Right now im trying to get the best rate possible so I am having my credit ran by multiple auto financing institutions. Will this hurt my credit?

Anonymous

Go about this a little differently. Once you know your credit scores, approach prospective lenders with this information and that part of the process completed.

Anonymous

Your only chance is to have a large down payment or a cosigner with very good credit and not too much debt.

Without one of the above, you have no chance of buying a car on credit let alone being preapproved.

Now, there are dealers who say “We finance anyone” and they will.

You are pre-approved. To put $ 1500 down and owe $ 6500 more on a car worth $ 2000.

Anonymous

Financed cars is more expensive to insurance cause it requires full coverage. You can compare how much you would pay for full coverage of this car using this tool – carquotes.sinfree.net

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password