Does Redfin do rentals help landlord rents out the property?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying a Home Inland Empire Does Redfin do rentals help landlord rents out the property?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

In Rancho Cucamonga Inland Empire.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Paying off the collections will help you.
    FHA does not go by the scores, like many major mortgage lenders.
    They view your reports in detail and make their own decisions.
    The fico has a major flaw – when you pay off a defaulted account, the score does not improve, since the rating system is based on history.

Trust me FHA will review your reports and see these items paid.
    They use their own rating system and don’t worship the fico.
    That’s why you see some people with horrendous scores getting FHA loans – they cleaned up their credit reports.
    Give the old creditor 30 days to update your credit reports.
    Enjoy your new home.

Do not make any new loans 18 months before buying your home, and do not open any credit cards 6 months before your purchase. If you open a credit card – pay in full each month. Carring balances can reduce credit.
    /

Anonymous

Pay off all your bills so that you can have a lower credit score.

Anonymous

yes when paying off old postings such as medical collections and such can absolutely lower your scores. I have seen this many many times. The best way to get his score up is to pay down any revolving debt he has to very low balance but not closing the account. If he has no revolving debt and you do then make him a co maker on the credit card not just an authorized user but a co signer on the debt. Get a letter from the card company with this fact and have the loan officer send it to the company they pull credit from and get the file re scored and the scores will come up a lot. Now will it be enough that depends on how much it dropped when the collection reported paid. See old dates reported are now new posting in what was already a negative posting
    I am a mortgage banker in TN

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password