Does having to file an SR-22 form make the insurance more expensive?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance Does having to file an SR-22 form make the insurance more expensive?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Until I just read some answers here in the Yahoo Answers thing I didn’t realize that SR-22 was just a form and not an actual type of insurance….so I guess now my question is just does having to file for SR-22 make the insurance more expensive? Can any insurance company file the SR-22? What is the process there, do you just go in to an insurance company and tell them you need to get insurance and tell them you need to file a form SR-22 with it? How would that work with other people in my household who will need to be insured as well? My husband and I both have not had insurance for a couple of years, but I’m the one who has been caught driving without it on several occasions and I’m the one the DMV wants an SR-22 for. I just…I have no idea how it all works, can someone please help me out? And the main thing I just want to know how much more expensive it will make the insurance. Thanks. Please email me at [email protected] if you need more information from me to answer my question better. Thanks to anyone who will answer.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password