does an a.a. degree and a 97 asvab score affect the possibility of deployment overseas?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve Credit does an a.a. degree and a 97 asvab score affect the possibility of deployment overseas?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

So my fiance just went off to basic training at fort jackson and his mos is 92g which is a cook. He has his AA degree, entering as a pfc and E3,took the asvab in high school and got a 98 and took a more recent one with a 97 asvab score. He originally was open to all of the jobs, however, his credit was bad so he couldn’t get the security clearance needed. His A.i.t is at fort lee in virginia. I understand that they deploy the army by units. I know nothing about the services and am a nervous wreck. I am very proud of those who are putting their lives on the line and I understand that my fiance decided to do the same. But as a woman in love and scared to death of losing him I would like to know if any of the above would be factors in him possibly being able to be stateside? I’ve been reading that everything overseas is contracted when it came to food service which means he will either be filling in for infantry or military police if sent. Which while i know he’s a soldier, it was not what he was enlisted to do. Please only honest answers from those who have experienced or have heard others stories on matters similar to this. Please just let me know true or false and how it works. Thank you in advance for your advice.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password