Do you have Uverse TV or Internet?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying a Home Inland Empire Do you have Uverse TV or Internet?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hi, Friends!

I*purchased a foreclosure*in the Mission Grove area of Riverside (92506), and will be moving in soon.* I am looking for advice on internet and TV service.* Dish and Uverse*are the*same price for the package I want.* Which has better*picture quality*and least technical problems?* For internet, which is more reliable, faster, etc. for 3-6 Mbps…..ATT DSL or Uverse?* Both are the same price.* Please share your experiences.* Thanks in advance for all replies!

Anonymous

If you want to protect your credit, try to refi.

Loan mods will damage your credit and add years to the term of the loan.

Anonymous

Hello Dear,
    I am Rose Williams, six months ago my only son took ill, he was diagnosed of a heart disease, i was told by the insurance company, that my insurance won’t cover my sons medical care.

As a mother, i was devastated, owing to the fact that i just lost
    my husband a few years ago, so i started looking for money, because my job was not paying enough to cover my son’s bill, i looked for help from family and friends but there was non coming, i went to the bank and was told that, they could not grant me a loan,because i had no
    collateral.

Finally, just as i gave up hope on lenders on the Net because of
    scams, i met a lady chaitu from China who told me of Mr. Frank Smith, i tried him and he gave a loan for $ 300,000usd, today my baby boy is doing well, i am not telling you this for you to feel sorry for me, rather i am telling you so that you can help me thank him and if you are ever in need of a loan you can contact him via giantlenders@ire.ir
    Thanks for reading my testimony, and God bless all the good people.

Best regards,

Mrs. Rose.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password