- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
- May 14, 2011 at 7:53 am #211202AnonymousInactive
I’m looking at applying for a Disney credit card which says it earns you 1 “Disney Reward Dream Dollar” for every $100 you spend, and you can get up to 750 of them in one calendar year.
What I’m wondering is what one “Disney Reward Dream Dollar” is worth? It seems like of weird to only get one for every one hundred dollars….
Does anyone know?
In response to the 2nd answer… is it only worth 1 dollar at the Disney store? Thats what I want to know.
- June 24, 2011 at 8:42 am #329034AnonymousInactive
I have not but I see those signs everywhere!!! I was told that they don’t give you very much for the houses that they buy. I think it is mostly for people that are just looking for a quick way out.
- June 24, 2011 at 9:19 am #329035AnonymousInactive
I gather you had an “ugly” house and you did. I did check that option out when I was selling my house in Scotland to come back to the UK because I wanted a quick sale. When I saw how much less they were prepared to offer me and I needed the best price possible cos I was moving back home to England, I decided against it. National Homebuyers is another SCAM they should make illegal too.
- June 24, 2011 at 10:10 am #329036AnonymousInactive
No, I have not. But if you are in a bind but need a quick way out (sell to get cash or can not make your mortgage payments) ) then it would be good for you. But I am thinking they would not give you fully what it was worth. It is a way for them to get property, fix it up and turn a profit for themselves.
- June 24, 2011 at 12:04 pm #329039AnonymousInactive
You are going to get screwed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.