Disney credit card- "Disney reward dream dollars"?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Disney credit card- "Disney reward dream dollars"?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m looking at applying for a Disney credit card which says it earns you 1 “Disney Reward Dream Dollar” for every $100 you spend, and you can get up to 750 of them in one calendar year.

What I’m wondering is what one “Disney Reward Dream Dollar” is worth? It seems like of weird to only get one for every one hundred dollars….

Does anyone know?
      In response to the 2nd answer… is it only worth 1 dollar at the Disney store? Thats what I want to know.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I have not but I see those signs everywhere!!! I was told that they don’t give you very much for the houses that they buy. I think it is mostly for people that are just looking for a quick way out.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I gather you had an “ugly” house and you did. I did check that option out when I was selling my house in Scotland to come back to the UK because I wanted a quick sale. When I saw how much less they were prepared to offer me and I needed the best price possible cos I was moving back home to England, I decided against it. National Homebuyers is another SCAM they should make illegal too.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No, I have not. But if you are in a bind but need a quick way out (sell to get cash or can not make your mortgage payments) ) then it would be good for you. But I am thinking they would not give you fully what it was worth. It is a way for them to get property, fix it up and turn a profit for themselves.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You are going to get screwed.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password