Credit Card with instant approval. Is there one with same day use?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Credit Card with instant approval. Is there one with same day use?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by   7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I have an important birthday coming up that I have to purchase gifts for. I make a number of my purchases online, and I recently decided in order to better keep track of my spending online, which is where I make the most purchases, I want to use a new card and only use it for online purchasing.
    I have great credit, and wanted to know if anyone knew of a card that would allow me to start using it online when I am approved? If not I will have to order a new card and wait for it to be mailed, but I would rather apply for one I can start using now, since I will be getting a new card for this matter no matter the case.
    Thank You.

Anonymous

I dont think those kind of credit cards exist anymore.

Anonymous

I think sometimes capital one letsyou see what your credit card number will be for instant use but when i got mine it was a few years ago and i got it from a mail offer and had to put my code in online and it told me my acct number and credit limit. usually store credit cards like walmart/target/bestbuy will let you use it same day if you apply in store you just have to give them your ID and they look up the account.

Anonymous

your debit card does not affect your score as it comes from your banked money and not borrowed money. a credit card is a line of credit and when you repay it improves your good standing which is rated,giving you a credit score.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password