Condos / Townhomes with EXPIRED FHA certification???

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying a Home in Orange County Condos / Townhomes with EXPIRED FHA certification???

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Looking to get into a small condo townhome until I can save up enough toward a home and i’m finding out the hard way that a LOT of properties have recently lost their FHA approved complex status?

Since the goal is to put down as little as possible and leave the savings in the savings account FHA is the way for me, but this is now the 4th unit that I’m interested in that is NOT FHA approved.

1 listing on redfin in Lake Forest actually shows the unit as being FHA approved, but when I checked the HUD condo list that approval expired on 5/31/11 along with 90% of all the complexs in the city.*

As a perspective buyer is their anything I can do to get the unit or complex re-approved?* Or do I simply scratch off all the now expired units from my list and continue to search for a unit that is in fact FHA approved?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password