Chase GW Success

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Chase GW Success

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      dealpal
      Keymaster

Hello all, so I just recently starting actvely using this forum about 2 weeks ago and it’s been such a blessing. Receiving tons of information on how to clean up my battered credit (college, enough said).*

I had a Chase Credit card that was opened in 2006. Charged off in 2008 and sent to collections. Paid off the collection agency in 2009 and that was the end of that. I am now much more aware of my credit and am trying to get all my baddies removed. Learned of the GW process via this forum and started sending out letters. I created my GW letter from scratch and sent them out to just about all the creditors on my report.

Last Friday, I sent off an email to Jamie Dimon (CEO of Chase Bank) last Friday the 15th, and sent off a letter to his executive office on Monday the 18th. Got a call back from a representative of his office yesterday afternoon stating they received the letter (wasn’t sure if she meant email or letter but I would assume letter), would review some information and give me a call back either today or Monday.*

Got a call today and she stated they did verify that the collection account was paid off. She also stated that they couldn’t change any valid information (removing only the negative reporting) BUT they could delete the account completely. I am soo excited about that. I would never have imagined a week later, I would hear from someone with a favorable result.

I want to thank everyone on this forum because it’s definitely been good to read up on all this information and better understand how exactly these credit reports are generated. If anyone needs the contact information, just let me know.*

Thank you MY.FICO!*

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password