- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 30, 2011 at 3:46 am #417274AnonymousInactive
You can’t “trade” a loan under FHA or any other loan.
So you’ll need to sell the single-wide trailer, pay off that loan, and then purchase a double wide…which is a NEW loan.
You can’t do an FHA loan unless it’s on a permanent foundation.
- April 30, 2011 at 3:46 am #417275AnonymousInactive
The problem here is that you will have 2 loans to pay off, for a total of 59,995 and only space for one mobile home. You need to sell this one and have it moved out, then buy the second one to replace it. You can’t just get rid of the one you have now, there is a lien on it.
- April 30, 2011 at 3:46 am #417276AnonymousInactive
You can not “TRADE” loans, you have to pay the first one off (sell the single wide) and then get a mortgage on the second.
- April 30, 2011 at 8:12 am #200379AnonymousInactive
First post here.* These forums are a godsend.* I waned to know if it’s possible to pay a charge off and then send a PFD?* Are charge offs unpayable?
Thanks everyone for the help!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.