Can you have two types of Credit cards with the same company?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Can you have two types of Credit cards with the same company?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I want to obtain a airline mileage credit card with a company where I already have a card which gives cash back bonus? Can someone have two different cards with the same company? Thanks

Anonymous

Yes… A number of credit card companies encourage the use of one or more of their cards such as: American Express. Visa & MasterCard
    offers multi-use cards issued from the same bank.

Anonymous

Yes you can. I have 2 differnt card with Washington Mutual, and 5 with GE Money Bank.

Anonymous

If you wanted to graph the trend, simply enter the equation into Y1 of the [Y=] menu and press [Graph]. You may need to adjust your window settings in order for it to look nice.

If you wanted to plot the information, enter the data in the List Editor. Put into L1 all the x-values and into L2 the corresponding y-values. Press [Y=], enabled Plot1, and then press [Zoom] > 9:ZoomStat.

And, of course, you could do both at the same time.

Anonymous

If you wanted to graph the trend, simply enter the equation into Y1 of the [Y=] menu and press [Graph]. You may need to adjust your window settings in order for it to look nice.

If you wanted to plot the information, enter the data in the List Editor. Put into L1 all the x-values and into L2 the corresponding y-values. Press [Y=], enabled Plot1, and then press [Zoom] > 9:ZoomStat.

And, of course, you could do both at the same time.

Anonymous

Yes – why not? The company is willing to issue it so obviously they don’t have any problem with that so why should you.

Right now the credit card companies mail out letters offering other cards to people who already have a card with them, so in fact they are pushing that idea.

Anonymous

Yes, you can.

Anonymous

Yes — I have a Mastercard and a Visa both through Orchard Bank.

Anonymous

Yes — I have a Mastercard and a Visa both through Orchard Bank.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password