- May 15, 2011 at 5:18 pm #215687AnonymousInactive
OK so money is REALLY low right now, and I had a thought of going into a shop and buying some random thing so I can get cashback from it.
But…. there is basically sod all in my current account til payday so I can’t use my debit card, but what about my credit card? Can I get cashback with that too? I’ve never tried with that before. Thanks
OK thanks guys… the thing is I’m too scared to try withdrawing from a cashpoint cos the last time I tried that it swallowed the bloody thing and I had to wait another week for a new one! :S
- May 18, 2011 at 8:19 am #280427AnonymousInactive
No darling but you can withdraw it from a cash machine but the interest will kick in straight away.
- May 18, 2011 at 9:58 am #280605AnonymousInactive
you can get cash back from a machine but they charge you 3 pounds
- May 20, 2011 at 3:34 pm #282616AnonymousInactive
i don’t know i don’t have one
- May 28, 2011 at 5:51 pm #284732AnonymousInactive
No, you cant get cash back on your credit card, but you should be able to get a cash advance.
You should be able to use it in a cash machine (you should have been given a PIN) but you will be charged a fee.
- May 29, 2011 at 4:14 pm #284902Marcus HarlowMember
No you can only get cash back on a debit card. But i do believe there are cash advances you can get.
To help you out i suggest you seek another source of income like bartending.
- May 29, 2011 at 4:26 pm #284905AlexEradeMember
Yes there’s usually a cash limit included with your credit card feature. If you look at your statement, usually where it lists your credit card limit you’ll see a part that says something like “Cash availability or cash limit”
You just withdraw the cash from an ATM with your PIN just like a debit card.
- June 1, 2011 at 8:29 am #285564Dollie BethelMember
No, you can only get cashback with your debit card. Don’t even try using your credit card in a ATM to withdraw cash, unless you want to pay interest from the date of the withdrawal!
- September 19, 2011 at 2:29 am #290781Rebekah WileMember
Cant get CASH BACK can withdraw from a CASH POINT but they charge the earth for it
- September 21, 2011 at 6:07 am #291273AnonymousInactive
yes,, ,but only from cash machines, but they,l charge u a fortune in interest, best only done in a emergency
- September 21, 2011 at 8:17 pm #291599Julieta DeffellMember
no you cannot.
However, you might be allowed to withdraw cash from the ATM even if you are not too keen on doing so. (there are some fees though – Not all credit cards companies allow cash withdrawal)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.