Can I use my child support for additional income to help my debt to income ratio?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Mortgage Can I use my child support for additional income to help my debt to income ratio?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I am in the process stage of my loan application with Wells Fargo GRRRR!:smileymad: First off my LO sent my packet over to UW with only my work income and even though with my commission my dti is abt 40%, I have only been on my job for 15 mths. ( so commission doe not count) I called customer service and was informed that my loan was denied do to DTI to high. So in the meantime my LO stated that she wasn’t aware that my loan was denied and simply thought that they were waiting on my court order for child support. She resubmitted loan with court orders and now I am waiting and my closing has been pushed back 3 times. I am frustrated I am a single parent and this is definitely for my children. Here is the real question my children’s father as missed some payments this month do to illness and I am wondering will I be denied.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password