CA re-aged account again

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit CA re-aged account again

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

This is the second time this has happened to me. I have an old repo that keeps re appearing. It is past SOL in Florida, but it is still re appearing. Last year TU reported it and when I contested it they removed it.*Now, EX is reporting it.* I receive quarterly reports from TU and EQ, but for EX I only get my annual credit reort.**How can the CA still get away with this??? Will this happen every year for the rest of my life???

Anonymous

Your credit score won’t be affected much by the consolidation so long as all payments remain up to date. All that will happen is a new loan will appear on the bureau, and your used and available credit will drop, which has a negligible impact on your credit score. If you apply at several institutions, that will decrease your credit score, however with a decent FICO score like yours, you shouldn’t have a problem obtaining a good loan from your first choice. Good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password