- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 13, 2011 at 7:08 pm #209490AnonymousInactive
I emailed the CEO about removing lates and/or removing the charge off status since the account has been PIF for a while and got a response from someone that called me immediately. She said there was nothing that could be done, but I am going to keep trying. If anyone needs good contact information PM me.
- June 20, 2011 at 12:39 pm #443048AnonymousInactive
Most lenders are looking for 740 credit score. It’s a jungle out there.
Thank you for your service and good luck.
- June 20, 2011 at 1:12 pm #443049AnonymousInactive
Yes you can. Most lenders will do VA loans with 640 & above as long as everything else is line with guidelines. Good luck. Contact me if you have any questions.
- June 20, 2011 at 1:34 pm #443050AnonymousInactive
Yes you can. I know a lot of servicemen try to use IFreedomDirect, but I have not processed one VA loan that IFreedom could beat a local lenders offer. So, check locally before you sign with IFD.
- June 20, 2011 at 2:21 pm #443051AnonymousInactive
There have been a several options for lending.just you have to choose depending on your purpose.Most people come up with bad credit for a loan.i don’t think it is not hard to get now a days with out having fair credit score.check this is place may be a help to find solution.
You can get approved for an online loan on same day.i advise you to pick loan from certified lenders .direct loan is the good choice so that you will get at low apr compared to different states……
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.