Best Buy Rewards MasterCard, activate or cancel?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Best Buy Rewards MasterCard, activate or cancel?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I went on a little app spree last week. Tried for the Best Buy store card but got shot down and approved for the BBRZ MC.

Well it arrived today and I found out the terms.

$300 CL with a $59 AF.

I’m not too impressed with that at all. I was approved for a Discover More, Amazon, Walmart and Cap one last week also with higher limits and lower or no fees.

On one hand I already took the hit but I don’t think paying $60 for a 300 limit and hurting my AAoA’s even further would be wise. Should I just call and ask for the card to be canceled? I kinda like the idea of 4% for best buy purchases but from what I’ve read this card will not grow with me.I’ve also read that if you threaten to cancel they ‘might’ reduce the AF, would it be worth it to accept a waived or reduced AF and cancel in a year if no growth or just forget this card completely since it’s not on my reports yet.

So I’m just wondering the best action for this?

Thanks

Anonymous

pay bills on time,

Anonymous

if you are looking for the best credit repair site, check out this site

Here you can improve your credit score rating and reduce your debt with the help of an expert.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password