Best Airlines CC….??

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Best Airlines CC….??

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

That mortgage is a contract between you & the lender. Your divorce does not alter that contractual relationship. The mortgage company can come after you to the same extent as if you were still married.

Expect, at a minimum, a huge ding on your credit report.

Anonymous

It doesn’t matter what good faith agreement you came to with the hubby, or even that the divorce decree says he gets the house and the responsibility of the mortgage. By him not refinancing and getting your name off of it, you are still on the hook financially. The bank probably will not come after you for the payments, but, if he ends up going into foreclosure, that is going to show up on your credit report as well as his. This is going to be a 200+ point drop for you.

Is he going to try to save the house? If he is able to keep the house and keep up on the payments, you won’t see any fallout from his filing bankruptcy. Only the debt that you still share would hurt you if he lets it go.

Anonymous

Looking to take a family trip to Australia later this summer – I’m interested in capitalizing on the purchases to work for me. *I’d like to get one with a generous CL so that I’m not over my usage/available credit percentage. *I’d go with Southwest as I use them most often, but they don’t fly overseas – so they are out. *I’m up for any suggestions, still not sure if the best route is for ‘points’ or for ‘cash back’ – I’m tending towards ‘cash back’ as we don’t fly overseas too often, but could begin to in the coming years? *

Or…

Do I go with a non-airlines card altogether? *

Thank you in advance…

EQ: 719*

USAA MC: *18K

Costco AMEX: *15K*

Cap ONE: 500 *(Not a big fan *- but my longest historical card)

Anonymous

Trade with him

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password